NATUA STRATEGIES provides effective policy leadership on federal, state, and local issues, including water quality, sustainability, and habitat conservation. Services include:
- Direct and grassroots lobbying;
- PAC management; and
- Legislative analysis.
NATUA STRATEGIES provides technical environmental services including:
- Sustainable business planning;
- Environmental permitting assistance; and
- Educational programming.
- Provides fundraising and development strategies to nonprofit organizations and
- Cultivates strategic partnerships between non-governmental and governmental agencies.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO HELP LOCAL CHARITIES: